Friday, June 19, 2009

Sleepy Babes

Aren't kids and babies just so sweet when they are sleeping!!! I didn't have a recent one of Titus sleeping but here are a couple of Lillie and of Zethan.

It was past time for Zethan to eat again so I was trying to wake him up by rolling him onto his back. (He usually sleeps on his tummy.) He was just so sleepy though he still didn't wake up. He was just so sweet I had to take his picture! He will be 2 months old on Father's Day! He is doing really good with his sleep actually, which I am very thankful for! He takes numerous naps throughout the day and I can usually count on one of them being at least 2-3 hours. And he has slept through the night a few times. Not consecutively, but hey its a start. And if he doesn't sleep through the night he usually only gets up once!


And this is how I found Lillie one day when I got up from my nap. Most days I can actually get the 2 boys to take a nap at the same time so I can rest. But Lillie doesn't usually take naps so she colors or watches a movie or something while I rest too. And I say 'rest' not 'nap' for a reason. If she is coloring she always has to show me what she colored and she colors a lot of pictures in a short amount of time. Or if she is wants to watch a movie and can't get it to play right she'll bring the remote and ask which buttons to push. But I don't really mind too much. At least I get to be resting and then I know she isn't getting into something she shouldn't. She knows she isn't allowed to play outside while I'm resting so I know she is just in the other room. Anyway, I guess this day she was just too sleepy too! I think she was watching a movie and fell asleep while it was on!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite memories of when you were a little girl is how you used to go put yourself down for a nap. You knew when it was time... and you'd just go! You were such a sweetie! (Still are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, That's funny! I don't remember doing that at all. Lillie definitely isn't normally a nap taker but its sure nice when she does!

    ReplyDelete