Look at me- I can roll over! Here is Zethan on his tummy and just a few seconds later...
Here he is rolled over onto his back! I'm pretty sure that he doesn't actually mean to roll over but if we put him on his tummy to play he won't stay there, so I guess it counts=) Lillie and Titus and cousin Emily think it is pretty cool that he can actually do something other than just lay there=)
Cousin Emily came over to play and spend the night so they all had lots of fun playing together! Notice all the little pieces of hair falling on Emily's hair... well her Dad couldn't get her little pony tails out so he tried to cut them out and accidentally got some of her hair. When her Mom saw her next she said "What happened to your hair Emily?" But apparently Emily didn't know what had happened so she replied "Why does everyone keep asking me that?" Her mom told her what happened and Emily's response was "Maybe that's why he said 'Uh-Oh' when he took them out"
Then a few days later Emily thought she should cut some of her own hair, so she hid under a table at the Print Shop (my Dad's print shop where Kayla-her mom- works) and cut some more=) Oh well, I guess they'll grow back! And she is still so cute!!
Cute cousins! It's fun to see a picture of Emily. She's such a pretty little girl. Please tell Kayla hi for me! :)
ReplyDelete