So hopefully this time around we can keep our pup for longer. We are definitely going to train, train, train her not to go to the road!

She is such a sweet but ornery little pup! She is an Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix. She is just so soft and fluffy. And we can tell that she is going to be a smart dog! She looks just perfect for the farm!
Lillie loves her new little Jazz! She just asked me today if she could feed Jazz every day! Of course she can. I love that Lillie likes to help do the chores and help outside. Now if only I could get her to get excited about helping inside the house=) But she really does like to help with things outside. Maybe its because her Daddy is the one who does the chores so she gets to be out there with him helping out! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why! She likes to water the garden and feed the cats and the dogs. Since Matt has been cutting wheat and planting soybeans like crazy I made sure the animals were all hydrated during these hots days and Lillie just thought it was great getting the bucket for the water and watching it to tell me when it was full. And then putting it away when we were done! She makes a great little farm girl!
Matt grew up with an Australian Shepherd that was a wonderful dog so after Princess got hit I was talking with him about what he thought would be a good dog to get and we talked about a few breeds. I said that if I saw a lab/husky mix pup for sale that I wanted it (just because I loved Maya so much). And he thought maybe an Aussie or maybe a Collie and then he said an Aussie/Collie mix would be about perfect. I didn't start looking for puppies for sale for probably a week after that conversation and the day I looked at the paper online someone had posted an ad for these puppies. I was so excited! So I made arrangements to go look at them. Matt wasn't able to come look at them with me but said he thought I would pick 'a good one'. So off I went to find the newest member of our family. I thought this little girly would fit right in! They were all so adorable though! There were 2 colored like this and 4 black and white ones.
On the way home she was whining in her cage and Titus was so concerned about her. He kept saying "Okay, puppy, okay puppy" And then she would whine again so in a sad little voice he would say "oohhh, okay puppy" It was so sweet!
Awww... duh puppy's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLyle laughs at me for cooing over puppies, but I just can't help it! I know you'll enjoy her!