Monday, June 1, 2009

The BEST Mother's Day Present EVER!

Okay this first picture has nothing to do with a mother's day present but I just thought it was so cute of Titus and Daddy. Matt was planting in the field around our house and Titus got to help! Of course the sun was so bright=) so he had to have his sunglasses!
Now...on to my awesome Mother's Day Present! A brand new Tahoe. Okay, well maybe it isn't brand new=) But...it will look as good as new after Matt- with the help of his brother Andy and their Dad-work on it a bit.

This side doesn't have any damage! That's good!

I am so excited for this to get fixed! Our red grand prix GTP has been a great car and I still like it except for the fact that the back seat is a little scrunched with 3 car seats across the back. Oh ya and the outer side trim came off so it looks kinda funny. Oh and I guess it is a little annoying that the air conditioner doesn't work... Yeah, I am definitely ready for the Tahoe! And just for me, Matt got a third row seat to put in! And this model has heated leather seats, a 6-CD changer, and bose (sp?) sound system in it. And the seats are so so so comfy! And I love how it looks with the all white exterior-the handles the back of the mirrors and the wheel well trim! Awesome! I can't wait to drive it!

Thank you honey! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. You're back! I've missed your posts the last few weeks.

    That looks like a pretty amazing present! Enjoy it!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Mother's Day gift!!! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete