Friday, June 19, 2009

It always gets worse before it gets better

Here are some pictures of the Tahoe torn apart, getting ready to put the new parts on. Matt bought used parts from a salvage yard. The first pictures I posted awhile ago don't look too bad compared to these. I don't know how these guys can ever figure out how to put it back together!
A side shot.


A shot from the back.


One of the new parts.


The new door.

There are a lot more parts than just these 2 things but these were a couple of the big ones.
Now they all just need to get put back together. Actually it is pretty much all put back together already=) I am just a little late in posting about it. We even have the tags and everything for it. The only things left are putting some trim around the wheel well and the inside of the door needs put back on. Matt had to wait for a new window switch that works! I've even driven it a couple of times and I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment