Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


My Giveaway is this cute and funky Christmas Sign to add to your collection of Christmas decor! (I know you were probably expecting something that was sewn but I just love all the different scrapbook papers there are, so I thought I would do something with that!)

It is a metal sign that is about 12 inches wide and about 8 inches tall. I used fun and modern Christmas scrapbook paper to decorate it and say 'Let It Snow'. I know we haven't really had any snow out our way this year but it is December already so I guess we can start looking forward to some winter fun!

I'm so excited to be participating in the December 2nd, Giveaway Day, hosted by Sew Mama Sew! There are going to be so many fun giveaways so make sure you go check out all the other blogs!

If you would like to win this Christmas Sign, here is what you need to do (You get one entry for each thing you do, just make sure to leave a separate comment for each one):
  • Leave a comment and tell about a favorite Christmas memory that you have!
  • Post about my giveaway on your blog or on facebook or on twitter!
  • Follow my blog!
The contest will be open through December 6th. So you can leave your comments anytime from today through the 6th! I will randomly pick a winner on December 7th!

Please make sure that I have a way of contacting you if you are the winner! That way I can get your mailing address and get it shipped out to you! And I will even ship internationally so go ahead a leave a comment even if you aren't in the US!

I hope everyone has a fun time looking through all of the giveaways and please DON'T BE SHY! The more comments there are, the more fun it will be!!

99 comments:

  1. I love love love that sign! When I was little, we used to have the Sunday School Christmas program on Christmas Eve so we could hardly wait to get that out of the way to go home and open presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your wonderful blog☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sign. Wonderful colours. I just subscribed to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully colourful sign!
    My favourite Christmas memeory has to be last year when at a family gathering "Santa" included my son (who was still in South Korea at the time) and gave a little gift. It was nice to see that even though Alex was yet to be home with his "forever family", that everyone thought of him as a member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sign is way cute!! I remember visiting an old lady named Ethel White each year in downtown Richmond, VA and we'd always take her a gingerbread house. She loved for us to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower :) I just figured out how!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The year my grandpa and dad went crazy in the shop, we got a play house, a doll house, a kid size table, it was the best to have so many huge presents waiting in the living room, and all made with so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sign! I know just where to put it! My favorite Christmas memory is sitting around the tree as a family, talking about all of the ornaments and the stories behind each one while my mom made "Purple Eyes" in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute sign! There are too many Christmas memories to choose from, but a fun and random I remember is when a sweet little lady from our church named Mr. Bernice gave me my first bottle of perfume. I can still that "Baby Love"! :) I'm showing my age, here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sign is adorable! A christmas memory is having everyone over for dinner christmas night. It was wonderful having a house full of people.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I was about 12 we got a puppy for Christmas. We opened all of our presents, and were relaxing in the living room when we started hearing this little whimpering in a different room. When we went in the other room we found the sweetest tiniest puppy that Santa had left for us.
    I would love to win your Let it Snow Sign!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sign! My favorite Christmas memory was one year we spent Christmas at my Grandparents house. My older brother and sister and I got up really early Christmas morning and snuck into the living room and stated peeking in our stockings....we got in so much trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite Christmas memory is going to the annual Carol sing hosted by a couple at our church. I love to sing, and Christmas songs are the best, especially with a big group of people and lots of different musical instruments.
    I love the sign...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool sign. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite Christmas memory is all the years of visiting my grandparents. Such a warm feeling to have family who loves you!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great sign! I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the fun chance! Super cute! One of my favorite memories is playing in "Santa's Workshop," a cardboard playhouse, with my sister. We LOVED that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this sign!

    Favorite memory is waiting at the top of the stairs with my 3 siblings waiting for the go ahead to run down and open presents. it was great! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite Christmas memory is going out with a big cup of hot cocoa and looking at Christmas lights singing carols. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the sign. It matches the advent calendar I made this year! My favorite Christmas memory is doing the advent wreath every Sunday of advent. I blogged about the giveaway and became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Sign as well, not everything has to be sewn! My Favorite memory was christmas eve church. Going as a Family and then coming home and opening presents around our fire!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this sign! So cute and festive! My 3 daughters would love it!
    One of my favorite memories is my father running down the hallway in the early morning telling my sister and I to get up and help him catch Santa! We arrived too late to help as Santa escaped out the open garage door! DARN IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute!!! I love scrapbook paper too!! The sign would look so cute with all my other decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite christmas memory is driving around with my family and looking at all the pretty lights!

    tungseth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite Christmas memory is opening gifts before my parents woke up. I was such a trouble maker... Love your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE THAT SIGN!!! It is so cute! And let me tell you, it is sure SNOWING here right now!
    h_freund@hotmail.com
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i FOUND YOU AT jODY'S BLOG!

    Woops! I was in all caps...sorry!

    My fondest memories are at my Grandma's houses. I loved being there most of all!!!

    jakemelissajakea@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow your blog! My favorite Christmas memory is having our first child, Sharla, at noon on a Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is an awesome sign! Thanks for doing this!!

    nmommy02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. How stinkin' cute is that sign?!
    My favorite Christmas memory was being very sick when I was 9 or 10 and sleeping on my grandparents couch during the festivities. Even though I felt awful, I loved hearing everyone in the kitchen and knowing that *this* was my family, and I was loved.

    ReplyDelete
  32. hello!

    i really love the sign. where i live (lisbon, portugal) it never snows so i get all cry-baby when i see snow in the movies...

    this sign would be a good private joke actually!!!

    my favourite xmas memories are from when my grandparents were still alive and i would be dispatched to my grandma's to help her bake. i was like the cook's assistant or something. i loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the sign - I have just the place for it.

    One of my favorite Christmas memories is the year we had 4 wise men (one with a hastily created crown) for our annual family nativity (performed every Christmas eve before presents were passed out and opened - one.at.a.time.

    ReplyDelete
  34. One of my favourite Xmas memories is when we threw clittle cotton balls into the XMas Tree to simulate snow !

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh how cute is that sign?! When I was little, my dad and I would put my letter to Santa in the wood furnace, under the belief that it would float up the chimney and away to the North Pole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute sign! It would be a fun addition for the holidays. I love going out to cut a fresh Christmas tree. They're not always pretty, but always smell wonderful! Thanks for the giveaway. alusco(at)centurytel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorite Christmas Memory is my first candle light christmas eve service, I was in Awe.
    Megan
    meganlfuchs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the funky sign... my favorite Christmas memory is going to my church's amazing living christmas tree program they use to do every year. It was always fun because they ended it with an awesome light show. burr727(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a cool sign ! We don't have anything for christmas decor stuff - I hope hope hope I win

    A favorite Christmas memory is the year both my sister and my brother got engaged on Christmas Eve !

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the sign! So cute. My favorite memory is decorating cactus while camping out west over the holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  41. My favorite holiday memories are of my children's excitement for the holiday. We start listening to holiday music on the day after Thanksgiving and don't stop until Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Would you believe I have a collection of "Let It Snow " signs?! My favorite Christmas memories all involve a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  43. My favorite Christmas memory is from the year my husband and I got engaged- my mother in-law was so thrilled, she deemed it "Sparkle Christmas" and re-decorated her whole house with tinsel and glitter. I was so touched! I'm really lucky to have such a sweet mother in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  44. You should be thrilled--your sign is super!!!
    My favorite memories are cutting our tree down every year and slogging it through the woods...and stopping for a drink of hot chocolate. It is our favorite tradition.
    Thanks for the give away!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a cool idea! A favorite Christmas memory..spending Christmas w/in southern California, where we had to wear shorts at my grandma's house in the valley and heavy coats at my aunt's house in the mountains, just 30 minutes away.

    ReplyDelete
  46. my family is certainly a christmas-decorations family... and in the midst of putting up decorations this week, i really like your snow sign... although hopefully it doesn't snow here until after christmas, as last year there was so much snow that christmas was effectively cancelled (nobody could drive). so... let it snow... but in january, once school's started again. *grin*
    one favorite holiday memory is my aunt's and sister's and my annual holiday "concert" for the rest of the family. regular carols, and a special spoof song we sing dedicated to our uncle.
    cheers
    sarita0818 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  47. also following your blog :)
    sarita0818 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a fun little sign!! I always love pulling out the Christmas decorations and cheering up the house.
    When I was about 9 years old, we were in the middle of moving and the only room in the whole house that wasn't filled with boxes was dad's study, and it had the Christmas tree all decorated and the stockings hung over the fireplace. One morning us kids came home from a sleepover to find the Christmas tree on the front porch and the "Christmas Tree Room" (as we called it) in complete shambles. A rat had gotten in the room and climbed up to hide in the tree! In an attempt to catch it, my dad had to pick up the tree and shake it all around. When the rat wouldn't come out, he ended up shoving the whole tree out the window! The next morning, the rat was gone and we got to re-decorate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Cute sign. I'm a follower. Thanks for the give-away. Christmas memory...watching my kids sign in their preschool choir. So very darling.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Very sweet sign!

    One of my favorite Christmas's was spent in Haiti --- visiting my infant son --- hoping to bring him home to us for good. He later came home in May. It was my first Christmas as a Mommy and I savored every moment.

    Thanks for asking!
    Love,
    Jodi

    jrenshaw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such a cute sign! Thanks for the opportunity to enter!

    My favorite Christmas memory is always reading The Best Christmas Pageant Ever out loud as a family as part of our advent celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute sign. I use my scrapbook papers for so much more than scrapping too. My stand out memory has to be the year that my mother drew around us all( 5 children) onto sheets of wallpaper and we painted them up as characters from the nativity and she pinned them up onto our living room wall. Oh goodness I wish she'd kept them! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  53. favorite memory...getting up at 4am, waking up my siblings, sneaking out to the living room to check out the presents and watch really old bad christmas movies on channel 55's movie marathon until our parents woke up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a fun sign! My favorite Christmas memory would be our first Christmas as parents. You become immensely more excited about the magic and giving of the holiday when you have a little one.
    Thanks for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  55. One of my favorite Christmas memories is when I discovered an organ underneath the tree.

    Thank you for this wonderful giveaway. I am also doing a giveaway. I have two blogs, www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com and www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

    My 9 year old daughter is having a giveaway on her sewing blog as well, www.sewingsister.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll stop by and have a look around and enter our giveaways.

    Have a blessed day.

    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  56. what great color choices! those are the colors i chose for my christmas tree this year- very lilly pulitzer :) my favorite christmas memory is having a big christmas day with my grandparents, brother and parents. My grandparents have since passed on, and i do miss a big family holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  57. My grand daughter says the sign would look good in her room
    ladycolmn@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. very cute sign! loved the year the kids went in on a gift certificate for MIL to have her wedding ring and other lose stones remade into something she could wear. the shocked look on her face and the tears that followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sign is adorable! Fun and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  60. what a great giveaway!
    i love the smell of pine needles at christmas!
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your family is adorable :) A favorite memory I have is that my Grandma always bought the girls the same outfits and we would put them on and all be matching. We would always be really excited. Thank you for the chance to win! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. -dez

    simply.simon.sisters[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Very cute sign!

    My funniest Christmas memory is the Christmas Eve that my son was 18 months. We bought him a plastic toy kitchen that came in about 12 zillion pieces. My husband and I spent 3 hours putting that thing together while watching A Christmas Story.

    ReplyDelete
  63. When I was a young child I got to spend a few days with family, we cut down a tree, had a fire in the fireplace and made christmas shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Cute sign! I love it!! Every Christmas we would wake up super early (ie 2am) to see if we could "get-up" and open presents and see what Santa brought! Then it was off to my grandma's for yummy Christmas ham and rice!! mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  65. my favorite Christmas memory was when my grandmother was alive... she passed away this past April...but she used to make us wait to open the gifts until she had watched her news! Boy, it was a pain back then, but I am sure going to miss it this year :(

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. tweeted http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/6322777739

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Your sign matches the photo boxes I bought at Hobby Lobby! Love Hobby Lobby and go there several times a week!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I just became a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I Love the sign. It makes me want to venture out from all of the sewing projects I am currently working on. But then again Christmas is in only a few short weeks so I better not take on any more. So winning this sign would be just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Such a cute sign. Fave memory is of making cookies with Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  71. My favorite Christmas memory is that feeling on Christmas Eve when you are waiting for Santa.. I'll never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love the sign, and we get plenty of snow here. MY favorite Christmas memory is when my husband proposed to me on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Oh, family and I were just wondering about what to put on the tree this year. that would be perfect! Thanks for the giveaway!

    reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  75. That sign is amazing! It would cheer up any foul day!


    shiki6210 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. A too cute sign in my favorite Christmas colors1

    Thank you for being part of Sew Mama Sew's Christmas giveaway! You have a generous heart and giving spirit!
    Merry Christmas!
    mayhem5@softhome.net
    http://thequiltingdee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  77. A favorite Christmas memory would be opening presents on Christmas morning with my dad, mom and sister. Pretty simple but we always enjoy it!
    Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  78. My grandpa always gave me a big Lego set and then helped my put it together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  79. My faourite christmas memory is my mom making cinnamon buns for us to eat while we were opening gifts.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    curry(dot)jessica(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. this is such a wonderful sign! i love all the different pops of colors... it would fit perfectly with the rest of my decorations!
    happy holidays!
    yawkat618 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. what a wonderful sign! My paper crafts never seem to come out that well... Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  82. what a wonderful sign! My paper crafts never seem to come out that well... Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  83. That sign is darling! My favorite memory is last year. I was in a rehabilitation center getting treatment for D&A addiction - so it's been ONE YEAR since being sober. What a fantastic memory/gift. I've also subscribed to your blog.
    natmax@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  84. Cute- I'm just starting to think outside the box when it comes to my scrapbook paper. And congrats for making the stockings...it's still on my to-do list for my 3 children! :) I love remembering our first newlywed Christmas: no money for gifts, a Charlie Brown tree, and lots of love! :) (Now we have love x3 kids, but it is different!)

    ReplyDelete
  85. From one Kansas crafter, to another, thanks for doing this. Come enter my giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love the sign, it's really neat. Every year we go and see Christmas lights. I look forward to it every year.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love this. Very creative!! I am a follower and my favorite Christmas memory is probably getting up around 3 am on Christmas morning to find out stockings and check out whats in them!!

    ReplyDelete
  88. i forgot to leave a separate comment so i am also a follower!! Pinkandpurple_12@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. One of the toys that I wanted most as a young girl was the Chatty Cathy Doll! I still have her.
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow your blog via Google Friend Connect!
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  91. "Tweet!"
    http://twitter.com/cmh512/status/6393503741.
    Thanks for the chance to win your fun handmade sign!
    Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  92. My favorite Christmas memories are of my mom and I baking for Christmas. It was so much fun!

    http://thelifeofthegirlnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  93. This would go great with my retro tinseltree!

    ReplyDelete