
We went to our favorite craft store, Hobby Lobby, (thanks Grammy for coming and helping with the kids) and I let the kids pick out their own fabric. Well, Zethan had a little help=)

I guess Titus is into dogs because he picked out a Dalmation Dog with a fireman's hat for his Christmas ornament. And then he picked this little puppy fabric for his stocking. So cute=)

I thought it would be fun to put them below the kids' pictures. I love having these big pictures on my wall! These pictures were taken by Meg! Love them!
I think that the nails that are holding the stockings need a bow or something to spruce it up, but I haven't come up with anything too brilliant. If you have any ideas, please share!
Lillie just loved this cupcake fabric! I thought it was pretty cute too!
So, that was my sewing project this past week! It felt so good to finally get it done!Oh, and don't forget to sign up for my giveaway in the previous post!
Kendra! Those are sooo cute! Did you use a pattern?
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteOK, I'm sorry--that last post was me, not Andrew. For some reason, my computer keeps accessing his google account...
ReplyDeleteThe stockings are adorable, and I love the pictures! They are awesome. Maybe you could get some of the nice, silver command hooks for the stockings? They would be a little fancier than the nails... Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteThey turned out super cute! =)
ReplyDeleteAwesome...you should put those on your esty site as a custom order. I bet you would get some sells on those! Plus, I love their pics above their stockings!!! Good job!
ReplyDeleteJody-Yes I did use a pattern. I bought one when they were on sale!
ReplyDeleteMegan- That is a great idea!
Michele- I'm thinking about putting them on etsy. I should get to it if I am=)
Thanks for all your comments! It was a lot of fun to make them!
What a great idea ... putting the stockings underneath their pics :)
ReplyDelete