Bird dogs.
The first picture is a few weeks old already. It was from when Matt brought them inside to play! I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that this one is the girl. There were 3 boys and 1 girl.
And the picture above is the kids playing in the snow! They were all bundled up waiting for their cousins to come sledding with them!
There is Titus chasing them around. They are at a super fun puppy stage.
And Titus being ornery. Matt said he was just getting ready to throw the puppy into the snow.
And the little guys playing in the kids' Christmas present. If you'll remember from another post how I smooshed their little red wagon. This one is better colors and it has higher sides and the all-terrain wheels! The kids were so excited about it! Matt went shopping for it all by himself!So if anyone needs to buy a puppy! We have some! They are six weeks tomorrow!
Your puppies are so cute! I can't believe you're getting internet from Elbing. We've been calling, but they said they are full for 6 months. That's why we went with Wildblue...and what I thought was a 6 month contract! I've heard it's pretty fast and people like it a lot! Good luck! It was fun seeing you at the wedding. The kiddos are growing so big and are SO cute!
ReplyDelete