Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sneak Peak

Introducing.....


Here is a little sneak peak of what I will be adding to my esty shop! I am so excited to be making these! While getting ready for the last craft fair I was talking to Matt and was saying how it seemed like most of the things we make are for little girls. I was trying to figure out a way to bring some boy things into the boutique. He suggested neckties! Although I am sure he would never admit to getting involved in my sewing shenanigans=) I didn't have time then to make any, but now that I have had a little time I have made a trial one and I really liked the way it turned out!

I don't think Titus is as happy as Lillie is being a model for my projects=)

Isn't is just so fun! I am hoping to get several different different colors listed in the next month or so. There are several different styles and sizes as well! It probably won't be until after Christmas though!

And I have never learned how to tie a necktie before so I had to have Matt put it on Titus. But then, Titus wanted it off before I got pictures so today I had to google 'how to tie a necktie'! I couldn't follow the pictures very well but I finally got it! I'll have to send instructions on how to tie it whenever someone buys it! Ha!

This is made from a pattern found here.




5 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try that pattern! Titus looks very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! If I had a boy I would get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! I always have the boys wear ties for Easter. I'll need ties for my three boys, please! Coordinating, but not the same. : ) Let's see, what other demands can I make? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You are so good at that whole sewing thing - I have to admit I'm a little jealous of that talent. Titus looks adorable in a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so adorable! I love it when there are boy things. :)

    ReplyDelete