The twins are in 4th grade this year! Most all of the pictures I took of them on stage were blurry so here are a few shots that aren't blurry.
There is Kobe showing off his beautiful face=) When they were walking into the gym to get ready, Kobe was just standing there looking into the big windows at his reflection. Mom asked him what he was doing and he said something about just standing there admiring his beautiful face. (Or something like that, I can't remember exactly!) What a goof!
Gettin' their groove on. The songs all had lots of motion with them so they really got into it!
Brotherly love.Twin love.
I guess only a twin can understand.
I don't.
And sweet little Kim Kim=) Haha! She wasn't really in the mood to get her picture taken. She had a beautiful dress on! She did great in the program though! She is in 1st grade. And super brainy.
There is my dad fixing Konnor's tie before the big performance! I guess I haven't had enough practice at tie tying yet.
Very spiffy!
ReplyDeleteToo funny about Kobe's beautiful face!
nice ties! I remember those little boys when they were babies! Makes me feel old!
ReplyDeleteI guess when you're that beautiful, you just have to admire God's handiwork. :)
ReplyDelete