Little bits of our life on the farm!
Oh that is precious! Both Ellie and Tripp love their blankets too! That's such a sweet age! And I LOVE Lilly's hat! You are so creative!
Oops...I mean Lillie. I knew that looked wrong!
That is so rough. Once I told Lo her poodle (her lovie blankie) needed a bath and had her help me put it in the wash. I thought it would help...man was that the longest hour of my life. Cute post.
So funny! It reminds me of an old Peanuts cartoon about Linus. :) Cute!
ha! poor fellow. at least it's clean! i think someday he will thank you :)
Oh that is precious! Both Ellie and Tripp love their blankets too! That's such a sweet age! And I LOVE Lilly's hat! You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteOops...I mean Lillie. I knew that looked wrong!
ReplyDeleteThat is so rough. Once I told Lo her poodle (her lovie blankie) needed a bath and had her help me put it in the wash. I thought it would help...man was that the longest hour of my life. Cute post.
ReplyDeleteSo funny! It reminds me of an old Peanuts cartoon about Linus. :) Cute!
ReplyDeleteha! poor fellow. at least it's clean! i think someday he will thank you :)
ReplyDelete