Friday, August 27, 2010

House Slippers


Lately I have been wanting to do some crocheting projects. Maybe it has to do with the cooler weather. I'm not sure. But anyway, etsy is filled with super cute crochet patterns. I found a cute little pattern for house slippers. More modern than your grandma's crocheted slippers =)
They are fun and they were worked up pretty quickly!

Its kind of fun making something for myself once in a while=) Although, I made them last night after the kids went to bed and this morning Lillie saw them and is begging for me to make her some=)

And of course baby Z thinks any shoes left in the open are fair game for him to confiscate. So those little piggies are his=)

I have a few more new patterns to try out but I probably should make myself work on sewing projects for the upcoming craft fairs! I have lots of new products and so does Natalie! We are very excited for this year! Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment