Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family

I had a few extras here yesterday! It is always fun -especially for the kids- to have visitors over! My brother and sister-Kinsley and Kimalee, and my niece- Emily, came over to play for awhile yesterday afternoon.
Kinsley and Kimalee recently had their hair corn rowed. They were very proud of it and they look so different than before! Titus kept saying "You yook yo dibbent." (Translation: You look so different)
As you can tell by the picture- Zethan sitting with Kimalee and Titus sitting with Kinsley- that they love it when they come over! And Kimalee just loves to be a little "mommy" to Zethan! So I love it when she can come too=) She'll get him drinks or help him down the stairs or just entertain him!

And I think she could single-handedly tame all ten of our kittens we currently have. She was catching one for everyone to hold. And there are plenty to go around=)


No comments:

Post a Comment