Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lime Green Dots

The newest little shoes to be added to So Sweet Baby Boutique! These are my absolute favorite! It was so fun making them for my little boy! He wasn't sure what to think at first because he rarely has anything on his feet. But they stayed on and I think he kind of liked them=)

Trying them out for the first time outside! Of course he had to have a ball to play with.

And Lillie and Titus brought a little trailer full of sand over for him to play with. How thoughtful.

I made these with plain cotton on the inside instead of flannel since it is going to be getting warmer out. Actually yesterday was a gorgeous day and I was even out in a tank top! Yay for summer time coming! I hope the cold weather doesn't come back!

2 comments:

  1. how adorable!!! God has blessed you with such a talent!! You do awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete