
I Just love my boys! They are each so special to me! Matt is a wonderful husband and father, The kids love him so much! And their momma loves him so much too=) And with him working non stop the past couple of days trying to get corn planted they have missed him so much. It is so cute to hear Zethan going around saying dada, dada, dada. I think he is trying to find him because he can tell he has been gone for awhile. And since I put the kids to bed these last couple nights before Matt got home, Lillie asked me to tell Daddy to come up and give them a kiss when he got home. I told he that he would be really really late and was going to work most of the night. She got this look on her face and was like "Is he going to sleep tomorrow?" I told her he probably would a little bit. Then she said "When I see him, I will tell him he should take a little rest"
It was so cute, she was so worried about him. Then the next morning I heard her tell Titus that "Daddy worked ALL night"
I think her Daddy will always be his little girl's hero=)
And of course Titus wants to ride in the tractor with Daddy as soon as he sees the tractor. They sure do love their Daddy!
But now there is a little break because of the rain so Matt is sound asleep right now. And I haven't told the kids that he is home or he would not be sound asleep for much longer=)

No comments:
Post a Comment