We Have Pixius!!! Good-bye dial-up, HELLO fast internet! They came and installed it today and I am so so thrilled! It is like 30x faster than before! Not even kidding! So here are some fun pictures of this morning! And I don't even have to down size them like before and it would still take F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

Here Lillie is getting a little worried....
....but that is because this big guy kept buzzing around the daffodils=)Enjoy the nice weather!
congratulations! my husband got me high speed internet for my birthday last april, and i was amazed too at how fast it was! that's the best feeling!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It is wonderful! Did you have to put up an old telephone pole like we did?
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! It's so nice having fast internet! I called enough times that ours somehow got faster too! How fun getting things done faster from now on!! Cute pictures too...i can't believe how big they are getting! And you should definitely not get that close to those ginormous bees!! I was nervous just looking at the picture...but I'm slightly bee-phobic!!
ReplyDeleteYay for Internet!! ha! :) adorable photos... especially of Z!
ReplyDelete-natalie
What is that? Is that satellite internet?
ReplyDeleteI think that's what we'll have to get at our new farmhouse. ?? I'm not sure.