Monday, April 5, 2010

On the hunt for Eggs!

The weather for Easter Sunday was absolutely wonderful! We haven't had Easter weather like this for a long time! I even got a little sunburned on my shoulders=)

(How many do you have, Lillie?)

We had lunch over at my Aunt Charlene's house then headed over to my Grandpa Nusz's house for an Easter egg hunt. My grandma always hides an egg for each of the grandkids and great grandkids. We all, yes adults included, have to find the egg with our name on it and inside is a gold dollar! There are of course candy filled eggs for the younger kids to find as well. And Grandma Nusz has Easter baskets for the kids too. This year the baskets were sand buckets! (Anyone want to guess what my kids have been playing with today?)

This year my mom went over the day before to hide the name eggs. So some of them were pretty hard. But she was nice and gave us clues=) Zethan just loved it out there. It was a tad windy though, it wore him out pretty good and he slept all the way home!

Lillie is climbing on the big rocks they have lining their circle drive. I remember climbing on those rocks when I her age.

And of course Matt has to have some type of candy sticking out of his mouth whenever I take a picture of us=) Oh well, I love 'em anyway=) And I do say he looked rather dashing in his new shirt=) Hehe!

There's Emily in her pretty green dress! I told all the girls to get together for a picture but I guess none of the others cared=)

(I love the bright green grass!)

Zethan is doing really well standing up by himself and taking a few steps but it will be a few more weeks before I would say he is actually walking! But he is learning more every day! Even today he figured out how to turn around and go down the stairs on his tummy. It stills makes me nervous though!

Momma and baby boy=)

Daddy and his side kick=) These two are pretty good buds!

Happy Easter and praise the Lord that we serve a Risen Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment