Friday, April 17, 2009

Pillows + Blankets + Animals=FUN!!


The weather has been so nice the last few days that Lillie and Titus have pretty much played outside all the time! They have so much fun with Princess their little dog and of course they had to drag all their own stuffed animals outside too. First Lillie started out with just taking a blanket out there, then she decided she needed her big fish, then maybe a few more animals and a few more pillows. Pretty soon, Titus comes in the house and goes up to room. He comes down with one of his pillows and when I give him a questioning look he looks at me and kind of cocks his head to one side and says ‘Nigh, night, ‘side (outside) kay (okay)?’ I didn’t really want his pillow out in the yard but he was just too cute and I couldn’t tell him no=)

They really had fun! Oh and as you can tell by the picture Titus is only wearing a diaper. He started out with shorts on but for some reason I guess he thought he didn’t need them. He came in the house and started taking them off. I asked him “What are you doing?” His simple reply-- “Pants off, kay” And that was that and out he went again!


1 comment:

  1. ha! i love it... looks like a lot of fun out there... I love Tidy's comments... "kay" ha!

    ReplyDelete