Thursday, April 30, 2009

The boys

Now that Lillie and I are outnumbered by the boys I thought I would share some pictures of what 'the boys' have been up to!


This is Titus discovering that if he would hold Zethan's hand Zethan would hold on to his also. He was so excited! He held his hand all the way home from AWANA. It was pretty cute. When he saw that I was going take his picture he decided to have a really cheesy grin=) What a goof!


And here is Daddy playing with his two boys! Titus is trying to figure out why Zethan isn't playing!

Oh well, I guess that means he gets Daddy all to himself! Titus just can't leave Daddy alone when he is home. He loves playing with him and running around and just monkeying around with Daddy!

But all that play time really wears them out though! Zethan is just snoozing away and Titus isn't too far from there! It'll be so fun to see how much alike and also how different these two brothers will be!

1 comment:

  1. how cute! i love Tidy's goofy grin holding Zethan's hand... that is just precious!

    ReplyDelete