Berean Academy's Jr/Sr Spring Banquet

For Jr/Sr Banquet this year the theme was 'Happily Ever After'. Of course all the girls loved it! I'm not sure what the guys thought, but at least they made the most of it. Well at least Christopher made the most of it! Tiffany, my sister-in-law, is dating Christopher Hall so of course they went to banquet together! They made a very cute couple. Christophe decided to do something a little different this year and went retro=) The suit came straight from his Dad's closet! Don't worry though he changed out of the boots before they went to banquet for an even more stylin' look of all white shoes-provided by Uncle Gary!

Tiffany came over to our house to finish getting ready so Chris picked her up from here. Although I am the worst photographer I got to take some of their pics for them. Lillie loved getting in on some of the pictures! She loved Tiff's dress!! It was beautiful!

I think Titus thought Tiffany looked beautiful as well because he was looking at her all shy like and putting his hands over his face. He would not let us take his picture with her. Which normally he would not leave Tiffany alone. You can see in this next picture that he is running away. He did not want any part of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment