Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Program


The kids had their church Christmas program back on the 18th of December. Titus was a little shepherd boy, Lillie was an angel and Z just had a song to sing. I am very glad that I got at least this picture of Titus in his outfit. At the dress rehearsal the week before he refused to practice. When I got there to pick him up and found out he hadn't practiced he told me it was because he would look too silly in his costume. We told him that if he didn't go up and sing for the real thing, he wouldn't get his treat bag that they hand out to all the kids at the end of the service. You know the brown bags full of candy and an apple and an orange.

He did go up and sing Away in a Manger with the youngest kids, but he was supposed to go back up on the stage with some older boys then too as the shepherds in the field. Right as they were about to go on the stage he came running back to me in the pew. I guess the poor little guy gets stage fright. He was worried he wouldn't get his treat bag, but I told him since he went up the first time, that counted =)

Zethan holding a little lamb. He was supposed to go up with the 2-4 year olds and sing Away in A Manger too but of course he was not about to go up on stage either and ran back to where Matt was sitting. Oh well, there is always next year I guess.



But of course miss Lillie did her part wonderfully. She loved being an angel with her friends and singing lots of songs! She just loved all the Christmas songs this year! And actually in her Sunday School, they learn quite a few hymns and she always enjoys singing hymns with us all year!

1 comment:

  1. I think Natalie and I wore those exact same angel costumes when we were that age...oh, NBC :)

    ReplyDelete