
Lillie and Titus got to be the models for a one-on-one teaching class Gina Dreher was doing. Gina does A-M-A-Z-I-N-G work! I loved every single one of the pictures we got!

I wish Zethan could have gotten in on some of these amazing photos but at least now I have some super awesome pics of Lillie and Titus!
Titus was just as cute as can be. Gina asked him to lay out on his belly and he got this puzzled look on his face and said, "No way!" Then Gina showed him that she meant like this (the above photo) and then he realized that that was okay! I'm not sure what he thought she meant, but he wasn't about to do it!
Lillie liked posing for the pictures. Some of her smiles were kind of fake. Not like her big usual smiles but she still did good! She just looked so grown up!
Thank you to Gina for letting us help you out!
These are awesome!! Must ask, where are Lillie's boots from? Super cute!
ReplyDelete