Friday, July 22, 2011

Hay Balin' Fun


The hay out in our pasture got baled. And that means the kids LOVE to go out there!


Lillie brought along her notebook to count how many bales there were.


This is our ride. And the only reason I am wearing a dress and am barefoot is because I was working in the house getting supper put away and the kids said I just had to come ride, right that second. =) Who was I to crush their hopes and say no =)


Watching the baler.



Daddy shot =) I love those =)



They thought it was the greatest watching the bale plop out of the back of the baler.



And then it would get a little shove from the arm and roll away.



Standing up on a bale so they can get a better view.



And here is the part where I bore you with pictures galore, but! it is the kids favorite part of going on four wheeler rides. When they get to get down and RUN!!



Even Zethan thinks it is the greatest! His little legs are already running before he hits the ground.




But he needed to stop and make sure we were actually coming.



Lillie made it to the bales. Titus is coming in second.




Lillie just keeps running...



and running...


and running... But what is this. The boys are having technical difficulties.



Big brother will comfort you Zethan. While Lillie keeps running...



It's okay Zethan...



There you go, wipe your snotty nose on Titus. That'll make ya feel better.



Oh the poor baby. What's the matter.



Sissy will help you now.



Okay, never mind. Back to running.



Here we go running again! The boys are off!


Wait, I think I ate too much.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. SUCH cute pictures!! And that looks like so much fun!! I want to join! ;)

    ReplyDelete