Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 2, 2011


This is a post about Andrew & Rebekah's wedding day! I didn't really take very many pictures, running after an energetic 2 year old doesn't allow for pictures real easily.

We started out the day by getting our hair done! Lillie was getting a very fancy up-do! Unfortunately she is a very picky little girl and hardly cracked a smile the whole time.

Please note the sour face on Lillie as she is looking in the mirror. Apparently it was not looking like what she had in her mind that it would look like.


I made her let me take a picture of it when we got home, but she was just crying and crying and did NOT like it so I told her I would try and fix it a little so she would like it.

Now that's better. She is all smiles! I let it hang down a little and thankfully it was so curly that it was very forgiving to work with. I felt bad for all the work Corie did to make it look so beautiful and then Lillie didn't even like it!

Also Lillie got to pick out some clip on earrings for the wedding. She thought that was great! And her pretty shoes are from Target. Her dress I ordered from ebay! Ha! It was only like $28 with shipping.

Titus hanging out with Nat and Garrett. He was having fun!

Lillie sitting with Grandma & Grandpa Stucky, waiting for pictures.

The first of only 2 pictures I got with just Matt and I. Period. All day. Any camera. Sad.

Zethan hanging out snacking on fruit snacks while waiting for pictures. You would have never known he had been sick all night with a bad reaction to a cashew.

And the second and last picture Matt and I got together. I was really hoping to get a good picture with him. With him being all dressed up and I had a new dress and Corie did my hair as well. But it was just so busy of a day that it didn't happen.

Grandpa Veer is holding Lillie and her cousin. Actually, technically, her first cousin once removed.

And a picture from the ceremony.

Then a shot of the boys as we drove from the wedding to the reception. They were passed out!
And that was the last of the pictures I got of the day. None from the reception. I can't wait to see all the pictures from her photographer. The ones I have seen so far are GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment