Thursday, March 17, 2011

Six Years


Six years ago today Lillie joined our family...


Today Miss Lillie turns 6 years old. She is just so excited about her birthday! She is the last one in her afternoon Kindergarten class to turn 6, so she is very glad to finally be as old as the rest of her classmates =)
And she picked out her shirt to wear a few weeks ago! A green shirt so she would avoid getting pinched on her birthday =)

Mommy and daughter! I am so proud of my Lillie girl. She is just learning so much and is a wonderful addition to our family! I can't believe that six years ago today we were just beginner parents-not knowing what was to lie ahead of us! We can hardly even imagine life before our Lillie came into our world!

Her Daddy brought her home donuts this morning after his Bible study and when she woke up Titus gave her a present . Later we are taking her and the boys swimming. And we bought her a new swimsuit and another swimming toy that we will give her before we leave. So far we have kept it a surprise what we are doing! I know she is going to be super duper excited!
And then Sunday for lunch, we will celebrate at her Grandma's house with some friends! She is one lucky lady=)

At the hospital when she was born, the nurses thought we should name her Patricia in honor of St. Patty's Day =) But we stuck with Lillie and I think her name fits her just right!

Lillie Anne Veer- we love so much and look forward to what all the Lord has in store for your life! Have a very Happy Birthday, girlie!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's 6 years old already! Where did the time go? And seriously, she just looks more and more like you the older she gets. She's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete