Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a little Paintin'


This is what I have been painting in the kids' room. It will eventually be just the boys' room so that is the reason for the "boy" colors =)

The camera doesn't show the true colors real well but you can still see what it looks like!

I am very very pleased with the way it turned out!

I took several days to complete it but it was worth it! The rest of the room is not done though, so whenever it is I'll try to post about it! I won't be doing this on any of the other walls but I have some fun things to do anyway!

Titus thought he wanted his picture taken too. And even though Z isn't looking at the camera he was saying "cheese!" the whole time =)


4 comments:

  1. Kendra, this looks AMAZING! What a great idea! I'm in awe of your skills...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should paint the night stands like this :)

    https://www.truemodern.com/furniture/youth/night-stand.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing!!! I can only imagine all the taping and measuring and time that took. Not to mention patience. Very impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete