It is nap time for the boys around here.
I have been making pies for d'Veers tomorrow so I was busy doing that.
I told Titus to go lay down for his nap. He complained a little and was concerned that Zethan was not having to take a nap as well.
I told him that I would bring Zethan up for his nap in a minute or two. After a few minutes had passed I realized that Zethan wasn't around and was sure he was in the bathroom making a mess of things in there.
I checked the bathroom and no Zethan. Well, he must have followed Titus up stairs and is playing in their room. I got up there and Zethan was already in his bed sitting there with his blankets and a book.
Titus was also in his own bed playing his leapster. I asked Titus if he put Zethan to bed. And he simply answered, "Yes".
I guess he wanted to make SURE that if he had to take a nap, so did Zethan. =)
That is so cute! Especially that Zethan let him do it! Reminds me of their mommy who used to put herself to bed for naps. ;-) I was so amazed at you. I had never known a child who would do that. I sure wouldn't have! But then, it turned out, that Rebecca would sometimes do that, too. Sweet kids!
ReplyDeletehilarious!
ReplyDeletewhat kind of pie this time?