
They don't always get along. And they aren't always nice to each other. And sometimes they they don't even like each other. But these kiddos definitely love each other. And more times than not, they are playing happily together. I saw the scene above from out the window and ran to the porch with my camera. It was just so sweet, the three of them holding hands.
Then Lillie, placing a protective hand around Zethan while Titus went to go do something.
Then she thought he needed a little help walking. Oh, and that train of toys in the background- Lillie and Titus worked so hard together to make that. I could see them out the window each carrying a side of a toy to go put the toy in the next spot.These kids do have their moments. Like how Titus knows just how to push Zethan's buttons by taking his blankie away. But then again, Titus can get Zethan laughing hysterically just by doing something silly with him. All in all, I think I'd have to say I love these three=)
No comments:
Post a Comment