Thursday, July 29, 2010

Barn Swing {SDC}

Titus trying to milk the cow. He thought it was pretty funny. Don't worry, its not real.

Waiting in line for the giant barn swing. The longest line we waited in. Hot. Muggy. People. But the ride is awesome! Little sis, Kimalee had never rode it before, so she sat by me. I looked over at her before it stared, while we were all buckled in and told if she needed to hold my hand she could. She just kind of laughed, but after the first couple of swings she promptly grabbed my hand and I looked over at her and she had her little eyes squeezed shut as tight as they could be.

I think Lillie took this picture while they were waiting for us in line. Lillie was too short for this ride. Which of course meant Titus is too. They were both sad about that. Titus more than Lillie.

Little Zethan, patiently waiting. Ha! He isn't exactly a fan of being strapped in his stroller. But he did pretty well overall! Fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment