I took the kids to go swimming for a couple of hours on Friday. They loved it! Titus hasn't got the hang of swimming yet but miss Lillie is pro with her life jacket on=) And that little red life jacket thing Titus is wearing didn't really keep his face out of the water last year and he has been too terrified to let us let go of him to see if it will keep him up this year. But at least having it on, I knew he wouldn't sink and I could get to him pretty quick.
Zethan is a happy camper to be out there! He had so much fun just playing in the sand.
Giving me his cute little grin! I didn't put his swim trunks on yet so he got his clothes all dirty and his diaper soaked!
Stop splashing me! It took a little to get warmed up to the water, but it was actually a very nice temperature. It probably helped that it was like 90 degrees out! And you'll notice, Titus wasn't very fond of leaving his life jacket on.
Maybe his clothes were getting itchy with sand in them! He thought he should be able to ride this little truck. He just kept trying and trying to sit on just right so he could ride it. And he would get so mad if he would slip off.
Some more splashing. This time a little more welcome! It was hot out there!
Drawing in the sand. She had a great time out there. She is our little fish. She has taken to the water so well. Now, she just needs to learn without a life jacket.Then there was a little girl out there swimming with her family, and Lillie thinks she should makes friends with every little girl. So Lillie just kept hanging out by her and swimming by her but she wouldn't ever actually talk to the little girl. Then when we were leaving Lillie said, "That little girl would only talk Spanish!"
Titus and Zethan playing. Zethan is always watching his big brother and copying him. They actually get along pretty well! Titus can get rough with Z, but he usually takes it pretty good and can even give out his own rough housing=)
Lillie loved to go up to the top of the sand and run down and splash into the water! There is Titus right behind her and Zethan right behind him!
Some more running and splashing into the water!
There, I rescued the little guy from his saggy diaper and itchy clothes. But his trunks were a little big around the waist and they didn't have a draw string. Oh well=)
Zethan eating some applesauce on the go.
Mama, I wanna sit with you!I had put like SPF 50 all over Zethan but I didn't put any on myself so later that day when I looked down at my legs there were all these white spots or areas and then bright red on the rest of my leg. I guess Zethan had rubbed some of his sun screen on my legs! It looks pretty funny! And then somehow I guess was sitting in the sun so that one shoulder was getting sun and not the other because one is totally red/tan and the other is normal? Oh boy! I am going to have some crazy tan lines=)
No comments:
Post a Comment