Playing with our little bunny.
Trying to get a good picture of all three kids.
Where is Lillie? Oh, there she is, in the tree!
Titus thought it was fun to chase the bunny. But Zethan had the most fun watching the bunny run around, trying to get away from Titus. He would just laugh and laugh, while Titus chased the poor rabbit.
And trying to get a fun picture of the few tulips we have. I got the idea from Paula. She just posted a gorgeous picture on facebook. Mine are no where near as good as hers.
Found this bad boy half buried in the corral. Pretty sweet.
And my little man, Titus, riding his big wheeled Trike. Oh ya, baby! Poor little guy has ear infections though. Him and Zethan both have spring allergies and I guess Titus's went to his ears=(
Jazzy, licking the flowers. Silly doggy.
More Pretty flowers. I think I'll have to plant some more colors for next year.
I love this post. The gorgeous kids. The pretty farm. The tulips... Adorable!
ReplyDelete