
Jody over at Living on 4th Street posted about a Giveaway Day being organized by SewMamaSew. (And of course Jody is having a super fun giveaway as well!) It looks like lots of fun and I thought that this would be the perfect time to have a giveaway! So I will be hosting a giveaway here on December 2nd!
There will be lots of fun blogs and shops participating in this so make sure you go take a look at all the people posting! The Giveaway Day is going to be on December 2nd and you will have until December 6th to leave all your comments and get your name into all the fun giveaways!
If you would like to participate, today is the last day to email Sew Mama Sew to get your name into the list! You can head over to her blog to check it out. And here is a list of participants.
And of course I'm sure you are wondering what my giveaway will be.......
I guess you'll just have to wait in suspense a little longer=)
Fun! I think I'll participate, too. Thanks for letting us know about it.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad you are joining in!
ReplyDeletethanks for the laugh! And of course the chance!
ReplyDelete