Friday, November 13, 2009

Mom's Birthday Lunch

For the past few years my sister's and I have taken my mom out to Abuelo's for lunch on her birthday. It is fun getting together and sharing a lunch with 'the girls'. Her birthday was Monday so I'm a little late getting this post up. We really did take her out on her actual birthday!
Natalie watched my kids for me and Krista only brought Caden and Kayla's Emily had preschool to go to. So it was almost kid free! As much as we love our kids it is nice to get out without them once in awhile=)

Happy Birthday Mom!

Our waiter took a picture for us. I started to say something just as the camera went off. Oh well.

And mom has been wanting a more recent picture of the 3 of us older sisters so here is one of just the sisters.

It was fun taking you out Mom! Thanks for having a birthday so we could have an excuse to go out=) And as usual the food was delicious! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment