Friday, August 21, 2009

Bees, Bees, and more Bees

On Pamperbeki's blog, she has Fingerprint Friday's. It is all about seeing God's fingerprints on things around us. I think it is so neat all the things she, and everyone else who links on there, think of.

I thought this Friday I would write about something that I know is definitely God designed. It is so amazing how God can put together so many working parts and have everything work together harmoniously. This little bee hive is proof of God's handy work.
This is on our front porch. Thankfully it is a non functional front porch. My husband said these bees have been coming back every year for as long as he can remember. When his Grandparents lived here, they tried many things to get rid of them, but they always come back.

They don't really even mind you as long as you aren't bothering them. I was laying right down on the porch taking these pictures.

Then all of the sudden I noticed this big Garden Spider. She must be one smart spider. She put her web right where bees would be flying. There were several stuck on her web.


You can see where the bees are behind the spider.

I thought it was so interesting just laying there watching them. And they all have built in, God designed, ways of communicating. They all work together and it is just amazing.

So that is my Fingerprint Friday. What do you see around you that is evidence of our amazing God? Check out the others who have written about the fingerprints of God. There are so many ways to see his hand at work. We are privileged to serve such a mighty and awesome God.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing! That spider is smart indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's fingerprints are amazing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a bees nest and a pretty smart spider too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is one smart spider and the bees, to come back every year. I love watching them work... I just need to stay far away to not get stung! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Bees are so amazing. And that spider. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos and brave of you to get so close!
    i agree bees are one of His most wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I've always thought it would be really neat to have a beehive so I could enjoy the honey :) We have had those garden spiders before - love them, they ARE smart about where they put those webs!

    ReplyDelete