Well, Matt's mom so graciously said she could watch them. ALL THREE OF THEM! I had never been away from Zethan for that long. It was like 7 hours! He tried a bottle for the first time and it didn't go so well. He couldn't or wouldn't really suck on it. So he was so patient and waited to eat until we came and got him. Thankfully Diane knew how to keep him happy! They were outside a lot and he took a couple naps so that helped. I was so thankful to Matt's parents for watching the kids. It was really great to just relax with friends and be able to be by ourselves without the kids. I could even go out in the boat for awhile since I didn't the kids to worry about! It was SO nice! Thank you so much Diane and Mark!
And we were happy to see the kids again and Zethan was so sweet and smiley to me-after he got fed=) I think he missed me! I know I missed him=) And Lillie wasn't really happy about having to leave the lake so she complained about -why couldn't we stay at the lake with you? And Titus was so happy to see us too. He always has the sweetest hugs for us!
Now here are some pictures of the kids playing at the lake.
We found a spot that was pretty sheltered. It was so windy that day. Zethan did pretty good while he was out there. I brought his travel bed so he could take a nap. I draped beach towels over it to keep the sun and leaves and stuff out. He slept a little but not real well, as you can imagine being outside.
Playing with Daddy in the shade.
They thought it great fun when Matt buried there hands and arms! They did this several times.
And I guess it tickled Titus's funny bone to lay down and have the water come up around him! He was so cute and silly!
And those two kiddos being their silly selves=)
And my handsome hubby!
ha! i love the photo of titus laying on the sand - half in the water... made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDelete