Compliments of a free pattern by MadebyRae
I'm not sure what I was looking at or for but I stumbled on this free pattern and fell in love with it. I just thought it was so cute! You could use so many different fabrics to change the look!
Apples and Pears with a cute little yellow lining! ADORABLE!I thought it was such a cute pattern that I just had to make it!
I know that my 4 year old daughter is modeling this but it is just so cute. I would totally use it. But that's just me. I like bright colorful things!
A nice little flat pocket on the inside. For chapstick. Or money. Or whatever.
It has such fun little pleats on the outside and just the right length of a strap! And a nice little snap closure! (I changed a few things about the pattern-but not much)
(And just so you know, I didn't tell her to stand like that) =)
I love the pleats! And the colors... but that pattern might be a little small for me and my newly discovered "big purse" habit. ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso love the paint colors on the wall behind Lillie!
-Megan
adorable! i love that fabric and i bought it too! i have onesies to match =) what a cute bag!! and lillie too and i love the new blog layout, very cool!
ReplyDeleteI have downloaded this pattern a long time ago, but I still haven't made it. Yours is too cute. I'll have to try and make one soon. I was thinking it might make good Christmas gifts for some of my older nieces.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThe purse, the model, the poses... all of it. :)
Oh, I would totally use it, too! Are you going to make up some for your Etsy shop? You should!
ReplyDeleteYour mom told me you got that crochet pattern you mentioned to me. Send me a link to it and I'll look at it to see if it's something I could do.
I love it, Kendra! Cute fabric and design. Very cute bag!
ReplyDelete