Monday, July 27, 2009

Who knew?

Who knew a pile of rocks could be so much fun! Lillie and Ti had so much fun climbing and sliding down the rocks. Matt decide to put rock down in the round top so he had it in piles before he spread it out.
Silly face!




As you can tell, we have a very loose dress code around here. Hmm, maybe we should work on that.


Maybe Jazzy wants to slide too? Maybe not=)

They had lots of fun. Actually I think Matt was having just as much fun. He is actually the one who took these pictures. I didn't even know he did until I downloaded them today! I'm glad he did though.

2 comments:

  1. Farm life! I love how much fun your kids always seem to have out there. But you are right if they are to attend Berean you will have to work on a tighter dress code! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! The dress code seems perfect for a two-year-old farm boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete