I didn't get as many pictures on the trip as I would have liked to. Actually really the only pictures I got were in the car.
Here they are getting ready to head back home. I had them put their sunglasses on and give me a thumbs up. Lillie got the 'thumb' part-there she is way in the back- but I guess we need to work on it with Titus. He could only give me a finger up=)
And here is a funny picture driving through all the hills. Or I guess as the kids would describe them-huge mountains. Titus was saying his ears hurt and I didn't have any gum for him to chew so I told him to open his mouth REALLY WIDE. I don't know if helped but he was sure cute trying!
This was Zethan's first vacation and our first vacation in the Tahoe! The Tahoe worked very well! We pulled Uncle Gary's boat down there to have at the lake so that was a lot of fun. Andy drove his parents van with the jetskis.
Natalie and Garrett, Andy, Dave and us all stayed in a cabin and Tiff and Rebekah and Matt's parents each got a regular room at the same place and Gary and Kathy and Caleb and KaLisa stayed at another place just down the road. It was great having so much family to help out with the kids and everything. Lillie and Titus went to the lake with everyone most of the time and had a ton of fun. Matt got to wakeboard a lot and slalom ski so he was pretty excited about that. The weather was perfect pretty much the whole time. Saturday was a little cloudy with a few sprinkles but no storms so they were still able to get out on the lake. And Sunday morning they got up and went out at 7:00. I guess the water is nice and glassy then so it is perfect for all the water activities they were doing! Rebekah got a bunch of pictures so I'll have to borrow some from her of them at the lake! She got some great ones of the guys and her and Tiff wake boarding. Well someone else was taking them when she was wake boarding, of course=)
We can't wait to go back! But for this year we will probably just have to settle for going to a lake around here=) That's okay too.
No comments:
Post a Comment