Anyway, we really didn't want to take all 4 kids to craft stores...as much as we sometimes want to think it would be okay...it's not. It never works out=) They get cranky, and tired of looking at fabric and want to just run around.
So we came up with a plan! I went to her house and took my kids with me. While she went shopping I stayed with my kids and her 2 kids. Then she came back and stayed with the 3 boys while I went shopping with Lillie (she wanted to pick out some fabric for a dress)! It was kind of crazy but it actually worked pretty well.
She got some good deals at Hobby Lobby and I got some good deals at JoAnn Fabrics! Now her boys have their names hung up on their walls in wooden letters. She covered the letters with cute scrapbook paper. They turned out super cute. And now Lillie has a new Strawberry Shortcake dress!

This is Lillie with her baby cousin Caden. She didn't want to stop holding him! I hope she is as helpful when her baby brother comes!


And this is Lillie and Titus and cousin Everet hanging out watching a movie! It's not too hard babysitting when they are satisfied with Little Bear on the T.V. and animal crackers in their hands!
I always enjoy when I get to spend time with my nieces and nephews and I know Lillie and Titus love playing with their cousins!

No comments:
Post a Comment