
Matt is pulling all the kids on the hayrack! He was just moving it a little to get it into place for the party but they all thought it was great fun!
This is Lillie in her new apron that her Aunt Krista made for her. Krista is so talented at designed and making things! She just made this pattern up! I have an apron also that she made for me from the same fabric. Super cute!
Lillie is trying to blow out her candles.
Titus thinks she needs some help, so he comes running up and in the process steps right onto the cupcakes I had sitting on the hay rack! I think he is actually standing on the cupcakes in this picture!
Everyone is singing to Lillie for her birthday! I think she felt very special! (You can see the cupcakes in the corner of this picture, pre-smushed)
Her Grandma and Papa (Matt's parents) got her a kids digital camera. It is pink and it is super durable. So great for her to take her own pics! Her Grammy and Papa (my parents) got her a Leapster with a Dora the Explorer game. Dora is her favorite! My sister Krista made her the apron. My other sister Kayla and her little girl Emily, who is also 4, got her a princess rubber ball for outside. And her aunt Natalie (Matt's older sister) got her some flip-flops and a little purse/bag with lotion in it. They were all perfect gifts for Lillie!
She was having so much fun with all her things that Matt and I forgot to give her the present we got for her! Before we moved I had bought something from ebay to give to her. At this point she doesn't understand or care that presents are new or used so I thought that would be a great way to get her something that would otherwise be too expensive! Since I bought it before we moved I had it packed in a box somewhere still...so about 9 or 10 at night we are searching through all the 'storage' boxes and finally find it and after a full day of fun where she really didn't need anything else at the moment we went ahead and gave it so her=) I think parents are just as excited to give their kids fun things as the kids are about getting them!
She was having so much fun with all her things that Matt and I forgot to give her the present we got for her! Before we moved I had bought something from ebay to give to her. At this point she doesn't understand or care that presents are new or used so I thought that would be a great way to get her something that would otherwise be too expensive! Since I bought it before we moved I had it packed in a box somewhere still...so about 9 or 10 at night we are searching through all the 'storage' boxes and finally find it and after a full day of fun where she really didn't need anything else at the moment we went ahead and gave it so her=) I think parents are just as excited to give their kids fun things as the kids are about getting them!
Thanks to everyone who came to make Lillie's special day EXTRA special!
The apron is adorable! Krista did a great job! What a fun day!
ReplyDelete