Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy Day

Today has been a bit busy with lots of family moving Grandpa & Grandma Stucky's household items that are to go on the auction out of the house. With the weather being so crazy it was kind of well...crazy=) But of course it was still fun with everyone around helping out. And now that the weather doesn't seem to be getting any better they have decided to postpone the auction to May 16th. Pretty sure that will be a much nice day!
Anyway, with all the busy-ness of today I did manage to get some things done this evening! Not really anything around the house but I got my etsy store up and running! There aren't too many things listed in there yet but more things will be added as I get around to taking pictures and putting them up. I have a few dresses and some hair bows and a couple of little baby toys listed. With our dial-up connection it takes forever to upload the pictures. Eventually I will get my baby carriers listed!
So if any of you are interested in seeing what is listed my store is www.ohsosweetbaby.etsy.com
Here are a few pictures of my store items!












These are the dresses that I have listed. Of course I think the pictures don't show how cute the dresses are but it shows basically what they look like anyway! I'm going to wait and see how these sell and then I will hopefully make some more to list!

Also just a note my sister Krista is going to be opening her own etsy store as well. I will post when she gets that all running! I know she will have super cute and fun things in there!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat that you and Krista are going to do Etsy stores! I'll be sure to "advertise" for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete