Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Day


Lilie and Titus on their first day of school! They were so excited to have school finally start!


Showing how old they are! First I told them to hold up what grade they are in. So Lillie help up a 2 and then Titus couldn't figure out how to show a K for kindergarten. So we just did ages! 


Titus and his cousin are both in Kindergarten but not in the same class. The were bummed but I'm sure it will work out fine! And they will have all the other school years to be together!


Zethan came along to see his sister off in the morning. He brought along his "poker" with cheerios on the little prongs. I didn't even notice it until we were in the gym waiting! Funny guy! And he was wearing shorts and cowboy boots...


Lillie all ready to go!


Then we came back home and waited for it to be noon to take Titus to his class. All morning long I heard, "Is it lunch time yet, is it lunch time yet?"


And finally it was time to go. Titus looks a little grumpy because I was trying to get his picture by himself but a certain little brother wouldn't get out of the way!


Putting his stuff away from his backpack. He was so big! He didn't act nervous or scared or anything! Mommy was a little sad to see him and his sister growing up so fast! This is the first year that Lillie will be going full day. 

They have both just had an awesome time these first couple of days. They were even sad that the weekend came so soon! I can already tell that they are going to have a great year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment