Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday


Today is Matt's Birthday! I love you Matthew so much! We got to celebrate his birthday at lunch with his family. (And then we went out with friends in the evening) He got lots of fun gifts from his parents and siblings! And a very yummy dessert from his mom!

Lillie took the collage of photos before we left for church. On the last picture I told her, "One more picture." And then I kissed him. She was so cute, she just grinned like "Oh brother" but took the picture =)

We are going to be baking him a cake sometime today and have a nice supper! The kids have been coloring and cutting and thinking of all kinds of little things to make for him for his birthday =)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Did you make that dress? (Or, if not, where did you get it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just gonna comment on how cute your dress is, too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete