Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was so special yesterday! Lillie and Titus had connived together the night before and said they had a plan for Mother's Day. They told me that they had to wake up early and I needed to stay asleep though. Oh and it wasn't a present but they were going to 'do' something.

Then they realized that they were going to need Matt's help but he wasn't going to get home until after they were in bed so Lillie wanted to write him a note. Then she realized she didn't know how to spell some of the words and since I wasn't supposed to know what was going on I told her to call Grammy.

It ended up that the note just said they needed help with Mom's Mother's day present so I could have helped her but oh well.

So Matt woke the kids up that morning and I stayed in bed. I was actually awake but I pretended like I was still sleeping =) After awhile I heard Lillie and Titus start coming in my room so I started to lift my head up and Lillie hollered "No! You can't peek yet!" Then they sat a plate food on the night stand and ran out. Then their daddy told them to go back in and tell me "Happy Mother's Day"! They were so proud of their work and it was just adorable! I loved it! Matt made scrambled eggs and Lillie cut off the tops of strawberries and then also made strawberry milk! I absolutely loved it!

Then before we headed to church I wanted pictures taken with my three munchkins! And Matt took all these cute photos!

And also I didn't have to change any dirty diapers all day! And when I told the kids to go pick out their church clothes that morning, Titus kind of complained and said "You pick them out" But Lillie told him, "She doesn't have to today because it's Mother's Day! We can pick her clothes out!" Then she proceeded to go pick out my under clothes first! Hahaha! It was so cute! Since I get ALL their clothes, it is only logical that if she was going to pick out my clothes, then of course those items go along with it!

Thank you kids and Matt for a super fun Mother's Day!! I love all of so much and I love being Lillie, Titus and Zethan's mommy!!

1 comment:

  1. What thoughtful children you have! Somebody must be training them right! Wonder who that could be? LOL! Such cute pics. Thanks for sharing!

    I don't think I have your mailing address, but if you'll email it to me, I'll send you this gift certificate for the DVD. It's been several days and you're the first comment-- so I'm going to declare you the winner! Congratulations! ;-P

    ReplyDelete