
I'm not very good at reading crochet patterns but it was pretty simple. I think it turned out pretty cute. As long as you don't look too closely at it, it looks just fine=) I really liked what the little white flower added to it! So fun!
And on another note. Titus has been extra naughty lately. =0 Yesterday while we thought he was napping, he was putting on finger nail polish. And finger nail polish in the hands of a 2 almost 3 year old boy is not exactly a very clean thing. He did manage to get all of his finger nails painted though. Just with a little extra. It got all over his sister's bed sheet which I supposed is where he was putting it on. Then of course he just couldn't help himself and he had to 'paint' the wall by his bed. Oh my.
Then just now as I was getting lunch ready-egg casserole- I walked through the living room to do something and glanced over at Titus sitting so still on the couch. Hmm, I thought, he is watching the movie so nicely. And then a closer look, and, oh, he got my little, really sharp embroidery scissors and is cutting his jeans up. While they are still on him. Oh my. Naughty. Naughty. He has been told over and over that he is not supposed to have scissors. At least he didn't cut his leg up.
Please warm up soon weather so the kids can get their energy out in a positive way! At least where there aren't any scissors or any finger nail polish.
Oh, Kendra! The hat is super cute! You did a good job. Just holler if you ever can't figure out something on a crochet pattern.
ReplyDeleteLOVE that hat!! it looks like my blue one - tell Lillie we match :) ha! That is just so sweet... can't believe you did that, I have no patience for that sort of thing :) And your story of Tidy made me laugh so hard... that ornery little kid. It's so funny because he does have the sweetest little eyes... and the cutest personality and here he is being naughty, ha! oh man... what to do with that kid! Maybe he just wanted some cool torn-up jeans like uncle G buys them :P
ReplyDeleteVery cute hat, Kendra!
ReplyDeleteAdorable hat! I'm a very beginner....but do you think I could read the pattern and be able to make it? If so...would you send me the instructions?! Ruth
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comments everyone!
ReplyDeleteRuthie-This was a pretty easy pattern to follow. There were a few things that I kind of had to guess on. Either because of the way the pattern was written or because I just am bad at reading patterns=) This is a pattern that I bought on Etsy.com. It is called the Chloe Cap. So if you would like to try it that is where it is! Hope you have fun!