Sunday, January 31, 2010

Four Wheelin' and sleddin'

This past snow was just perfect for sledding! After Titus's birthday party one of my brothers spent the night so the next day we just had to go sledding! It was lots of fun! Matt was out hunting so I got to pull them around. I waited until Zethan was napping and then we headed outside!
Kinsley (my brother) thought it was great fun! He didn't have to share much since Lillie and Titus were a little wary of it=) And none of his brothers or sisters were there to have to share! I think he had a blast!

Our little saucer sled is kind of small for the bigger kids but it is just perfect for the younger ones. A saucer shaped sled if perfect for pulling behind the four-wheeler so that when you go around corners it can just slide right along any way you pull it! Thanks Tiffy for getting it for Titus! It was a great Christmas present!

Isn't he the cutest little sledder! His snow coveralls were about 3 sizes too big=) But he was adorable wobbling around in them!

Here goes Lillie! They each tried it on their own and I drove Super slow! But I think they preferred sitting with their uncle Kinsley! And when Kinsley was riding by himself and would fall off, Lillie would be the 'doctor' and go check on him to make sure he was okay=)

These pictures were all taken by Matt. He got home from hunting awhile after we had been out there. I'm really glad he got some pictures because otherwise I wouldn't have had any!

And Kinsley wanted to try something a little more exciting. He was actually moving in this picture! But don't worry mom we went really really slow=)

We had a great time and with lots of layers on it really wasn't even too cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment