Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lillie our photographer

For Lillie's 4th birthday last March she got a kids digital camera. Lately she has been having fun with it so I thought I would post a few pictures she has taken. The picture quality is terrible. It says it is supposed to be able to make the resolution better once you get it onto your computer but I haven't been able to figure out how to make them any better. These I chose are probably the clearest ones out of all of them.

I guess it is a good spy camera for momma=) She caught Titus in the act of doing something naughty=)

And she captured Zethan's first time trying rice cereal. He wasn't too impressed.

And she got Daddy being silly!



It has little pictures you can put onto the camera when you take the picture. She likes to take lots of silly ones. Lillie with a big nose and mustache.


And I'm pretty sure she took this one of herself. I think she has watched others take pictures of themselves like this=) Monkey see, monkey do!

So there is a look at our budding photographer=) Since I lack anything better to post=)

2 comments:

  1. oh those are so funny! I knew she was getting good ones... i love the face Z is making =) ha! these are great... I have a feeling that she will be going into the art field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one she took of herself☺

    ReplyDelete