
Wow, I don't even know what to say about this poor dog. But he was the strangest looking dog I have ever seen. He looked semi-normal from the front and then as he walked by Cindy and I looked at each other and died laughing. We couldn't stop laughing. Then she thought we should get a picture so I could share it on here. And also so Gary and Jarrod could appreciate it. They would. So I kind of followed it for awhile trying to get a picture that would show its true colors.
If you don't think it is funny, I assure you, you would have laughed your head off if you had seen it in person. Oh man, I am laughing just thinking about it.

I sure hope I don't look like that when I get older. But at least people would get a good laugh from it. I can't finish typing because I am laughing so hard. His backside is so hysterical. I mean, what kind of tail is that anyway!!?? I'm sure his owners love him just the way he is.
I can't believe no one else has commented on this awesome dog! I now have it as my desktop picture. Can't wait to get a reaction... I had so much fun with you and Natalie that day. Thanks!
ReplyDelete