This past Saturday was the Berean Country Fair. It was lots of fun and I think attendance was up this year compared to the last few years! We had a lot of fun hanging out together and selling our stuff!
Here I am getting ready to go. I don't usually look this chipper in the morning, but I was excited to see what the day would hold=) And I was having a good hair day, ha! I think it only lasted an hour though.
Here is Lillie and Zethan all bundled up and ready to go.I had to wake ALL 3 kids up to leave.
That should be illegal.
Lillie and Aunt Nattie posing with puppy. Creative name, huh? Puppy.
Lillie begged to decorate a pumpkin. The booth was right across from us. Aunt Tiffy graciously helped Lillie decorate it with eyes and a nose and some ears.
Here is the finished product. Oh so cute=) I think she named it. And something other than pumpkin. But I can't remember what it was.
And of course as soon as little brother, Tidy, saw Lillie's pumpkin he had to go make one. So Aunt Tiffy got to go help create another little friend!
Aren't they so cute=) Later, Titus was carrying his around by the stem and it broke off. We had to tape it on to console him.
And here is Krista getting ready to start the day. She did super with her aprons! Everyone LOVED them!We all had fun but it was a long day. Especially for the kids. Lillie got to play at a friends house for a little so that helped! Thanks Vera=)
And at one point Titus was making a friend with the lady next to us, but he got a little too friendly and thought he could have her Mountain Dew, so she grabbed it before he could take a drink. (Which was definitely fine! No germs please.) But Titus was so tired it just made him so unhappy and he just kind of crumpled. (The lady felt really bad for making him cry after she was just making a friend) I told him I had one over by us that he could have. So he excitedly went to take a drink and he dropped it. He picked it up as fast as he could but of course he picked it up upside down. It spilled everywhere needless to say. He just sat down on the steps and cried. I'm sure he was thinking, "This is just NOT my day. First I have to be woke up, dragged out my warm bed, to a CRAFT show, then my pumpkin broke and now this" But he got to spend most of the day with his papa, so he really was happy for the most part. He's pretty tight with his papa.
Oh, and something funny Lillie asked, while pointing to the stage, "When is the show gonna start? Isn't this a craft show?"
cute photos! i'm glad you took some! i left all of the ones i took on dad's camera card so it will be a bit before i can see them all =)
ReplyDeletei still laugh when i think of poor tidy... ha! that was just too funny, but i felt sorry for him at the same time!! he is such a sweet lil guy!
You ALWAYS have good hair days! I'm glad you had a good day at the craft fair. Your sister's aprons were very cute!
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys too! hope you are doing ok! Is Z feeling better/kicked the cough? Hope he is alright! LOTS of people here are coming down with stuff... no fun! I try to stay inside as much as possible, but that isn't always an option! See you soon! We should go out sometime with the kiddos =)
ReplyDelete