But a few weeks ago, Daddy discovered that there were kittens! The momma cat had them hidden pretty well down in the hay though so we couldn't get to them. But now they are big enough that they are crawling around a little and got to where Matt could reach them! He came in the house a couple of days ago carrying all three of these little kitties! They are just so cute!

The kids of course think it is great! Hopefully they will get played with enough that they won't be too wild. But since they are farm cats I doubt they will be overly friendly! Oh well, it is fun while they are little! And they still earn their keep by keeping the mice population down=)

i love love love kittens! i'm sure your kids love them! i hope we get to play with some someday, maybe when Ella realizes they are alive, and not a toy!
ReplyDeleteAwwww... Rebecca wants to know what their names are! I hope your family will be able to tame them enough for the children to enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't think they actually have names yet. I heard Lillie calling them Princess names, like Cinderella but I just asked her what their names are and she said just kitty!
ReplyDelete